Friend and i went to town today for a game of tag. Quiet conversations were replaced with brisk walking and panting. Dear friend, you are really special. The oddest friend i have ever known. But it was nice. In your odd way.
--
Go back China? I was asked if i would agree to a trip to GuangZhou and a visit to my little hometown this morning. I remebered of the past experience. I was never picky about holidays, but the last experience; bad picture. then i thought of the glourious food, wonderful massages, shopping sprees, cheap facials, weather; nice picture. But even before this picture was drawn, 10hours later, it just stopped.
"I dont think you would enjoy at all."
yeahyeahyeah i & sis a hinderance
go drink and club and enjoy thefucks drugs whatever.
pfft. thanks for asking anyway.
--
sigh. i already tried convincing myself to overlook the night and look forward to the day. i already planned what i would bring my sister to go and do. i have to admit, even though i knew the shitty things they wld do, i would have that pesky sister to be used as an excuse to run away and like roam. urgh-urgh-urgh. You kept my hopes high! I wanted to buy antiques! Facials! DVDs! China Roti Prata! :l
damn you evil jenny + uncles. i know you influenced her to say that.
--
Go back China? I was asked if i would agree to a trip to GuangZhou and a visit to my little hometown this morning. I remebered of the past experience. I was never picky about holidays, but the last experience; bad picture. then i thought of the glourious food, wonderful massages, shopping sprees, cheap facials, weather; nice picture. But even before this picture was drawn, 10hours later, it just stopped.
"I dont think you would enjoy at all."
yeahyeahyeah i & sis a hinderance
go drink and club and enjoy the
pfft. thanks for asking anyway.
--
sigh. i already tried convincing myself to overlook the night and look forward to the day. i already planned what i would bring my sister to go and do. i have to admit, even though i knew the shitty things they wld do, i would have that pesky sister to be used as an excuse to run away and like roam. urgh-urgh-urgh. You kept my hopes high! I wanted to buy antiques! Facials! DVDs! China Roti Prata! :l
damn you evil jenny + uncles. i know you influenced her to say that.

<< Home